Senin, 29 Juni 2009

About my Inspiration (Pevi Permana)



Full Name: Pevi Permana
Sponsor : Billabong,Vonzipper,Nixon
Years Skating: 7 years
Stance: Goofy
Favourite spot: Everything which relate with skatepark
What do you drive?: Motor Bike
Any Pets?: Monkey
Favourite food: I like all foods
Who or what gets you amped?? Indra Gatot
Which word phrases do you most overuse? Alhamdulilah he..he..he
Greatest achievement ? Having sponsor like now
Greatest Most treasured possession? Skateboard
If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Near with someone I love my mom and nabila
Favourite occupation?
-Hang out with? With skaters
What’s a good a friend? Best friend
What motto do you live by? There’s no future, so do your best from now before you die
Got into skating because ? I want to fly
The hardest thing being a pro? Keep good image
Best thing about being a pro ? Be able to travelling around Indonesia and around the world
Heroes? Indra gatot,Irfan bulu
What is your idea of perfect happiness? Having happy family,wife and children
Your greatest extravagance? My house
If you could choose what to come back as what would it be? I want to be my self again cause I want to recover my self from my mistake in life
Describe yourself in one word! Rival
Any advice? Goes straight never give up !
Best thing in life? Having happy family and live with someone I love Nabila

www.billabong.com/asia/html_gl/text_rider.php?pid

5 komentar: